Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Buying expired domains for PR, does it still work?
04-09-2019, 01:16 AM
Big Grin Buying expired domains for PR, does it still work?
Ive done some experiments over the past month or two about expiring domains with PR to see if it is worth your while to get these expired and removed domains.

My idea why I would prefer to use expired domains may be the opinion that old domains are chosen than new domains, and to have quick PR. To get one more way of interpreting this, consider checking out: linklicious.me pro.

So I attempted to find deleted areas with PR that I could enroll. One feature of domains I was searching for was that the site still had a, and it was still shown in google.

I wont be mentioning the specific domains here as I need to handle the results and stop individuals from making backlinks to these domains.

I registered about 4 areas, some have PR2 and PR3. Some have a few pages listed, some have a few thousand. I also bought a few new areas for my new tasks.

I discovered that google rarely visits these areas so I want to prime it but with some fresh backlinks. After producing some backlinks to these domains, two domains in the course of time lost their PR. Both of these domains have only some pages found in google. In one single area, I did a 301 permanent redirect to the brand new index page. Learn more about IsraelShute21 » Êîðÿêèíà Åëèçàâåòà Àôàíàñüåâíà by visiting our lovely site. Its PR was retained by this domain. One key big difference this domain has set alongside the other two is that this domain has tens of thousands of pages found in google.

In another domain, used to do a 301 and direct it to a fresh new domain. The result is that the new domain got indexed quicker and more pages were indexed when compared with another new domain I listed at once. However, PR was down seriously to 0.

There is also an instance where I did a 301 direct from a vintage deleted area with PR and never got any benefit from it.

In conclusion, there is still contradictory effects on whether getting deleted/expired areas. Some works, some won't. But, what appear to work is that

a. Traffic does be contained by old delete domains from existing backlinks. If the old area has a great deal of backlinks, it still does produce some traffic.

W. Other search engines such as for example aol and msn do not appear to have an biases against expired/deleted domains.. Visit PJIRetha24 to compare where to see it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply