Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How To Make Your Backlinks Depend I
04-09-2019, 01:15 AM
Big Grin How To Make Your Backlinks Depend I
But do we know that there are various things we need to check before agreeing to exchanging links with yet another website? In the end, the entire point of changing links...

I do believe that we all know now how essential backlinks are for the search engine position success of our website. This powerful SJJKathleen » Âîëãîãðàäñêàÿ îáëàñòíàÿ îðãàíèçàöèÿ Ãîðíî-ìåòàëëóðãè÷åñêîãî ïðîôñîþçà Ð portfolio has endless thought-provoking suggestions for how to see about it. I also think that we all know now that one method to get these backlinks is by doing link exchanges with other sites. (For the inexperienced, backlinks are links on other internet sites that point to ours.)

But do we realize that there are various things we have to check before agreeing to exchanging links with yet another web site? All things considered, the entire point of exchanging links with others will be to benefit from the rank of their web sites. It's for that reason crucial that people examine in advance regarding whether trading links with another site is to our advantage or not.

I've considered this whole concept of link exchange preparation and came up with a process that requires an analysis of 3 pages of the web site we want to exchange links with. The 3 pages are:

- where we are going to have to check 7 reasons for that page the home page,

- the service page: this is the site that contains a set of categories that your website has come up with in a bid to arrange its link exchanges. We must examine 7 things here,

- the backlink page: this is actually the site which will contain our backlink. We also have to always check 7 things here.

Note that in some cases, the 'target' site will not have a listing page. If so, our analysis is a one in the place of a 3-step one.

Within this first report, of might be 2 or 3, we should look at the 7 things (arranged in 2 groups) we must check about the website of the target web site. Discover more on THLMyles36971 » Âîëãîãðàäñêàÿ îáëàñòíàÿ îðãàíèçàöèÿ Ãîðíî-ìåòàëëóðãè÷åñêîãî ïðîôñîþçà by visiting our pushing paper.

1. We need to examine what Google thinks of the site. This can be done by considering some things that Google is pleased to report about a site. The idea here will be to see if you can find any problems with the site, from Google's perspective, that might cause us to choose to not exchange links with them.

I suggest that people look at:

a) how many pages does the website have indexed? This is often done by using 'site:www.site.com' within the Google search box,

b) exactly how many backlinks does Google record for the site? This is often done by using 'links:www.site.com' inside the Google search box,

D) will be the site listed in Google's index? This is done by using 'http://www.site.com' inside the Google search box,

d) what's the Page Rank of the site/home site? There are numerous methods for achieving this. One way will be to get the Google toolbar and look at the web site to see its PR. Another way is by using one of the numerous web sites online that permits us to obtain the PR of any web site. And another way is to try to find software that will tell you the PR of any internet sites.

Although we shall generally need to examine these 4 things together in a kind of table so as to decide if the target site passes the first step or not, there are definite results that would cause me to decide instantly not to change links with a site:

- if the PR of the website is zero,

- when the site is not shown in the Google index,

- when the site does not have any pages indexed by Google.

You will note here that I'm using Google since the first-step in the preparation. Actually, we may use any search engine if we need to but given that Google is more fussy than the others when it comes to backlinks, I'd suggest using Google within the above first-step.

2. I would then suggest that we look at 3 tickets of the property page of the prospective site, in a bid to ascertain if the site has a concept appropriate for ours:

a) its name draw,

b) its information tag,

D) its keywords draw.

There are many methods for checking the contents of a web page's labels. Then you'll need to visit the home page and select the proper menu command to view the contents of the page, if your browser, such as for instance MSIE, allows you to view the contents of a web page. You then will have to scroll to the top of the page to view the contents of its tags. The choice would be to look for web sites on the net that enable you to see the contents of the tags of any web pages. There are numerous such web sites online.

The explanation for this step is the fact that Google considers the concept of internet sites when taking a look at backlinks. This provocative ¼ê´ò¥Á±J-©ô©ôÅ¥Àܳ¡¸¨ - ¼ê´ò¥Á±J-©ô©ôÅ¥Àܳ¡¸¨¡G´£¨Ñ¤@³B¥i¬Ý®ü¡B¥iÅ¥ÀܪºÀu½è¦í±JÀô¹Ò¡A article has various original cautions for where to look at it. This implies that backlinks from a site that's a style compatible with ours will be of greater price than one that comes from a site that has nothing to do with what our site is approximately.

This planning is on the webpage of the target website and is only the first step, as stated above. You will find 2 more steps: one on the index page and one on the backlink page.

It is only once the goal web site passes the 3 steps that we should feel comfortable about trading links with them in that the hyperlink change is to our advantage. Needless to say that the mark web site will even need to perform an identical 3-step examination of our site prior to seeking to exchange links around.

Serge M Botans.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply