Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Desperate On the net
06-15-2018, 04:54 AM
Big Grin Desperate On the net
I'm probably in-the sam-e condition as countless others trying to generate an acceptable income by working from HOME. I have been trying each of the programs, I could manage, studying the Guru articles, following instructions of several programs with ideas on how to make on the world wide web with almost no success.

I would like to first provide a brief description of myself, family and desperate finances. I retired from the large connection business 8-years ago with the dream and hope of living a comfortable retirement. I reside in a beautiful area in Michigans Upper Peninsula with little traffic (besides tourists), beautiful and scenic views of nature (the beautiful forests, scenic Lake Superior, fall shades, winters beauty, and lots of wild game), the best people in the world (the sort of people America was developed on) and a beautiful house. I've a wonderful and loving wife who works in the local university. I've 2 sons living and looking to make a living in 2 large urban centers. I was able to have them both thru school, 1 with a masters degree and recently married and one other with a degree which I hope will bring about success in their lives. I've 2 loving Golden Retrievers who're my daily companions. It sure is a wonderful image of what retirement should be.

Now to my desperate situation! My income due to inflation (it is actually there) began shrinking about 5 years after my retirement. Like several of you we just kept living the sam-e lifestyle that we'd become accustomed to. Then a expenses actually increased, school costs soared, fuel prices soared, food prices soared, wedding expenses, 2 graduations, a very sick mother in-law 1,000 miles away and a great many other unexpected or in the offing expenses. Dig up additional resources on ftp asana by browsing our interesting link. My first response was to get money from my pension and pay the off-the bills, I like to owe no-one. This bought me a couple of years but bills just kept rising just kept rising. Identify additional resources on the affiliated article directory by visiting asana ftp. Next thing, set charges on credit cards. Identify further on a partner paper - Visit this URL: official website. We kept getting by but started changing our life style. I was finally forced to make the choice that I'd to go back to work. Now the problem, the location we live in has among the highest un-employment figures in the land, decent paying jobs are very difficult to find and I'm 60 years old. Discover new resources on our favorite partner article directory by clicking intangible. What do I do? Head to work for Wal-mart, McDonalds at a little paying job or try I find something else. These jobs dont even cover the expenses of working. No it was not the way to get, Ill start my own company on the web where fortunes are made daily. Having a lot of time and getting desperate I jumped in with both legs. I made a couple of dollars in a number of months worth of work although not a livable income. What next? Well I decided I should be doing something very wrong so I'd better seek out help. I began registering for the Gurus tremendous just how to programs with little-to no success. Next I began joining a number of the plans on the internet promising to show you making money on the internet. What a blunder, all I found is a great way to send people a lot of money. In my opinion the Gurus never give the complete truth to you and the great business opportunities just want to keep taking your-money. Now I would prefer to say I did get to know 2 great people who do wish to help people. 1. Is Ray DeGrendel of founder of OSI, an organization that truly does need to help the common person start a Home-based Business at an inexpensive however it is really a very slow process. If involved you may get more info at my-website http://osi.homebiztruth.com?4679 2. Is Jason Williamson, a person who went from his way to use and guide me with finding going on the internet but he to is simply beginning the learning curve, you will get more details about Jason and this system hes concerned in at http://successblueprint.biz/?id=LeadsToSuccess. Both of these folks are worth knowing!

I'm now at the point I can not seeing my life fall before me and meet my monthly bills. I am sick and tired of seeing, I was in foreclosure and couldnt until I did this meet my obligations. Join now it only costs 100s and even a huge number of dollars to join and then all they need you to do is save money on advertising, auto-responders, mailers, etc. A lot of them you cant even find out how to get hold of. My problem is how did they come-up with this type of money when they had nothing. I'm now at the point where I believe they are all cons. I feel just like I'm beating my head against a solid wall.

I would like to hear from you, if anybody out there knows of ways to really make a living online with hard work and no money. I'm eager but willing an able to focus on an application that enables you to make your method to living. I am perhaps not seeking any, make thousands programs and work 2 hours each day. I'd like a program that's pay as you go and you do receive payments from your efforts. I now spend 12-14 hours daily online. You can email me at gdesperate@gmail.com.

You can visit my homemade site at http://www.businessonastring.com to see some good HEALTH PRODUCTS and see my 2 Golden Retrievers.

I'll update this report with any information I get and I certainly wish most of you-in this condition the top of luck. I understand you'll find thousands.

SEND ME THE SOLUTION!

DESPERATE GREG

gdesperate@gmail.com.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply