Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Starting Your Own 'State Membership' Can Skyrocket Your Revenues!
09-14-2017, 03:09 AM
Big Grin How Starting Your Own 'State Membership' Can Skyrocket Your Revenues!
My mom was visiting recently and during our mother-daughter shopping time I noticed some thing interesting. The vast majority of the stores I made a purchase at asked me if I had like to get on the mailing list. My uncle discovered web address by browsing Yahoo. That is very intelligent.

But, just HOW in which they did this made a big difference in my answer. I said NO to almost all of them since they simply did not ensure it is enticing for me personally. I am talking about, who DESIRES more spam? Therefore if I'd want to be on your mailing list if you merely ask me, the solution will usually be NO.

But one shop specifically got me. To start with, it was a designer clothing store I loved. Second of all, they did not ask me if I desired to be on the email list. They invited me to become a 'VIP Client.'

Say what 'VIP' in my experience and my ears perk up. It naturally is short for 'extremely important person.' And generally it suggests a level of benefit and prestige. Suddenly I DESIRED to be on that mailing list, particularly when the salesman explained to me it was included with certain benefits, such as early notice on private trunk shows, a personal purchasing service, and new arrivals.

And you know what? I would have even paid-to engage in that - to be regarded as a VIP.

You see, people WANT to be a part of some thing special like ezine marketing. The example above was free. But don't under-estimate just how much your clients or customers can PAY to do that, often.

Example: A pal of mine recently provided he pays $15,000.00 a year to belong to the President's Club of a local playhouse, even though he and his wife might attend each show there for $150.00. Why would a faithful attendee desire to spend 100 times more? Special treatment like chosen sitting, valet parking, attracts to VIP capabilities, individual restaurant for members only, marketing using a high level of men and women, and so forth. Visit This Is A Money Producing Article 37098 - مسابقات شناورهای هوشمند to research the reason for it. Browse here at Art Shows | quaintluna746 to compare the meaning behind this concept.

Still another friend of mine pays for membership at a private bar within La through to Sunset Blvd. For all of the same reasons (but more so, in my opinion, because it impresses his days ; ).

My marketing teacher Dan Kennedy taught me there is a phase of just ABOUT ANY customer or client group or industry who will happily pay FAR above common prices for convenience, position, and specific treatment.

I call it 'country clubbing' your company. Why be the driving range having an hourly charge when you are able be the classy six-figure account club across the street? You are able to offer both of course, but examine what will increase your business FASTER, with less transactions and top quality clients.

An example of this is my private Platinum Mastermind system, that I launched in 2006 due to over-whelming interest in my personal teaching. This group of 1-5 serious small companies each pay $15,000.00 a year to own better usage of me than other people, and in a small group setting where we meet three times a year at luxurious 4- and 5-star hotels and places.

My Platinums are, primarily, VIPs within my world! And because I keep a little of mystique concerning the party, people appear to want 'in' a lot more. (One of my members got cornered in the girls room at my last O-nline Success Blueprint Workshop by many attendees who needed to know how they are able to get into Platinum!)

I share this to not impress you, but to impress upon you that in YOUR industry (yes, *yours*) there IS a portion of people who will gladly spend MORE - much more - for a higher degree of service or treatment. Remember, you're maybe not trying to please EVERYBODY, just the select few who is able to afford that level of service.

So now, have a second or two and con-sider tips on how to start your own personal 'country club' to your clients and customers. Whether it is a VIP level of service or a private consumer group that meets a few times a year.

To really get your wheels turning, imagine this... if you can get 10 individuals to commit to some sort of program that is just $10,000.00 a year, that is an extra $100,000.00 this year for YOU!.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply